Demonstrating their commitment to exceeding customer expectations, 17 Larry H. Miller Dealerships locations have been certified in the J.D. Power 2020 Dealer of Excellence Program, which recognizes a select number of vehicle dealerships throughout the United States that provide exceptional customer service.
“The J.D. Power Dealer of Excellence certification sets the standard for the exceptional level of customer service we aim to provide at every one of our dealership locations,” said Dean Fitzpatrick, president, Larry H. Miller Dealerships. “In one way or another, every employee in our dealerships contributes to making our customers happy and every member of our team shares in this achievement. We continue to strive to be the best place in town to work and the best place in town to do business.”
Known for its “Voice of the Customer” research for 50 years, J.D. Power and, subsequently, its Dealer of Excellence Program help consumers identify leading retailers that will go the extra mile.
The Larry H. Miller dealerships that received the certification for 2020 are:
- Larry H. Miller American Toyota Albuquerque in Albuquerque, NM
- Larry H. Miller Toyota Albuquerque in Albuquerque, NM
- Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder in Boulder, CO
- Larry H. Miller Toyota Corona in Corona, CA
- Larry H. Miller Toyota Murray in Murray, UT
- Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria in Peoria, AZ
- Larry H. Miller Nissan Corona in Corona, CA
- Larry H. Miller Nissan Highlands Ranch in Highlands Ranch, CO
- Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise in Boise, ID
- Mercedes-Benz of Draper in Draper, UT
- Larry H. Miller Honda Boise in Boise, ID
- Larry H. Miller Volkswagen Avondale in Avondale, AZ
- Larry H. Miller Ford Mesa in Mesa, AZ
- Larry H. Miller Chevrolet Murray in Murray, UT
- Larry H. Miller Lexus Murray in Murray, UT
- Larry H. Miller Lexus Lindon in Lindon, UT
- Larry H. Miller Lexus Spokane in Spokane, WA
According to J.D. Power, buying a vehicle is a significant financial transaction and can be stressful because there’s so much information to digest. The Dealer of Excellence Program assists auto buyers who are looking for an exceptional dealership where they can confidently buy a vehicle. Certified dealers also benefit by leveraging the J.D. Power brand and promoting their dealership’s commitment to an outstanding customer purchase experience.
Dealer of Excellence is an exclusive program and not all dealerships can qualify. Those that do must pass a three-step process:
- J.D. Power limits the percentage of eligible dealerships by nameplate based on each brand’s performance in the most recent J.D. Power U.S. Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) Study.SM Thus, proportionally more dealerships from top-performing brands can become a J.D. Power Dealer of Excellence.
- Dealerships must rank among their brand’s top performers in key customer satisfaction areas consistent with measurements found in the SSI Study.
- Qualifying dealers must pass an audit to show they meet or exceed J.D. Power sales best practices. Those best practices include, but are not limited to, listing vehicle inventory and pricing on the dealership website; negotiating in an efficient and transparent manner; offering a fair trade-in value; and presenting a clear and easy-to-understand menu of finance and insurance products.
The full list can be viewed at: https://www.jdpower.com/cars/ratings/dealer-of-excellence.